Thursday, January 17, 2013

Seasons Reunion!

It is 5 AM and I am wide awake!  Guess the excitement of our girls getaway got to me. Just can't sleep.  Can't wait to spend a fun, relaxing weekend catching up with my bestest girls in the whole world!!!!  Here are a few "blast from the past" pictures to make you smile.  Man I am getting old...

The Beginning of the Four Seasons-Halloween 1998 (omg that is almost  15 years ago)

Balcony at Parker Dorm Fall 1997

Graduation Day May 2000

Cyn's 21st Birthday  February 1999 (this is one of my all time favorite pics b/c of Cyn's belly showing and  Susan dancing beside us. It always makes me smile!)

Cyn's Wedding Rehearsal March  2001

Pre Halloween Party at Highland Hills-October 1998 (gosh look how baby-faced Zach was!)

Balcony at Parker Dorm (think this is spring 1998)  boy if that balcony could talk!!!  And look at my legs-man I wish they looked like that now!

Warehouse at Myrtle Beach where our friend Kim got a piercing Spring Break 2000-I promise no piercings this weekend!

On the bus in Cancun-Spring Break 1999

At the ABC Convention with Dad at Myrtle Beach Summer 2000-boy what a good time we had on this one-remember us singing "99 bottles of beer on the wall" to try and stay awake to get breakfast from room service?????  It didn't work :)  We passed out and went to breakfast with dad in the morning SOOO hungover!

Smushed in the hallway at Parker Dorm, Winter 1998

At my wedding reception Feb 11, 2006

Halloween 1997

Pre Going out- Fall/Winter 1997

My batchelorette trip to Myrtle Beach Winter 2011-too bad Studebakers is not open anymore but I bet we can find somewhere else to have some fun and make some more memories!  It is going to be so much fun to be together again. Reunited and it feels so good!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That was so fun to look at pictures. Did you know that on Instagram or something all the college kids now have Throwback Thurs and they put up pictures from when they were younger?? I was thinking about doing that. I liked looking at the fashions and also Susan dancing, her expression was great.
Hope you have a fun weekend! Pics are great!

Susan said...

These are so sweet! My how time flies!!

Michelle Day said...

Friends with history like that are the best!! Have a great time!!