Monday, October 17, 2011

Fall Favorites

I love fall. I really think it might be my favorite time of year. From October through New Years there is just so much fun stuff going on. Here are a few things that I am LOVING this fall.



Fall would not be fall without Pumpkin Spice Lattes from Starb&cks! I have only had one so far (because they are $5) but let me tell you, it was worth every cent. Just plain delicious, like crack in a cup if you ask me. If you have not indulged in one yet, do it and do it fast...the Christmas flavors will be out before you know it!



Creamy pumpkin scent from Bath and B%dt W*rks...I think this is the best scent they have ever created...It is like fall in a bottle...I want my whole house to smell like this. YUM. Get some!



I finally decided to try Greek yogurt...I have been wondering what all the fuss was about and finally decided to give it a try. LOVE IT. Have been having it for breakfast, it has way more protein than regular yogurt and is more sour. Slightly more calories than my usual yougurt and more expensive of course...I need to make a trip to Ald* to try their brand, a friend told me it is good and under a dollar per cup. I am just waiting for Wal-M@rt to make their version of it.

I have been drooling over this turkey at B@lk since I saw it 6 weeks ago or so...it is half price now for $32 which is not bad...but I am really hoping to find it after Thanksgiving for a big discount..so pretty. I have a turkey addiction, can't explain it but I just love them. I already have one gorgeous cream/brown turkey cookie jar that I use as my centerpiece, but I know I can find somewhere for this one to go too!

1 comment:

Susan said...

Morgan,
I know pottery barn costs a fortune, but they have some cool turkey stuff if I remember correctly! :)