I need one! Things here are always nuts, but it seems like it has been even crazier than usual these past few weeks and I have just been trying to keep my head above water...work, kiddos,laundry, cooking dinner, trying to keep the house un-nasty are just a tad more than we can handle...Ceddy's nursing school is kicking all of our AS@ES...I know it has to be worse for Cedric who is actually doing the work, but I am just sick of it too...Thank goodness this is the last sememster...Graduation Date=December 16th. Too tired to write full sentences, going with bullets :)
* Nicole is being induced at 6:30 this morning, cannot wait to meet my new nephew Wyatt!!!!!
* Cleveland County Fair tomorrow night, Gabriel just loves this and I hope there will be a little something Izzie can ride too...definitely the carousel! Ready for some good fair food and fun. Miss the state fair in Raleigh...Laura, when our kids are a little older, I am bringing my kiddos down and letting you give them the fair tour, complete with mini-donuts and Al's French Fries!
* Cedric is off Monday and Tuesday for fall break. We thought about going to the beach but decided that would be more work than rest.
* Work has been BUSY...two conferences to attend this month and not enough time (or miles allowed on the car) to get all my other stuff done..I am ready for the time from about Thanksgiving through New Years when things slow down a bit.
* The house! The lot is getting prepped this week, ie. stumps removed, smoothed out, etc...It looks awesome and I am going to go shoot some pics today....SO EXCITED!
* Crafting-My hair clippie/paci clippie/badge holders are selling very well on my et&y site...I am setting up a table at a fall craft fair at our local high school on November 3rd from 4-8 so please come out and take a look at what I have! I am excited about this because it will hopefully mean more business for me, but it is also a lot of work because I have to get a lot of stuff made b/w now and then...usually my stuff is just custom and I make it after people order it...but it is fun and I have so many cute new things for the holidays! My newest thing is bottleclips (I will do a post on these later) but they are great and allow me to do any kind of custom graphics that people want (teams, character, initials, etc..)
* Oh, I have finally tried Greek yogurt and I LOVE IT...Have been eating it for breakfast every day this week!
Happy Friday everyone :)
*
2 comments:
Neat about the craft show--I saw Marcie is doing one for Kaylin's preschool so you'll have to keep me posted!
morgan,
hang in there.
there is an end in sight! :)
DEC 16th will be a happy day, girl! :)
Post a Comment