Monday, August 15, 2011

Our Girl Is On The MOVE!

Elizabeth is crawling, pulling up, and getting into EVERYTHING that we do not want her to these days!

Here is how we found her while she was supposed to be taking a nap...we heard a thud and thought she was on the floor:




No, she hadn't fell on the floor...just crawled over to our nightstand to get the remote! She was happy as a lark, just hanging out on the nightstand with the remote...Guess there will be no more napping in the "big bed"!

Then a few nights ago she decided she wanted to get under the coffee table. She couldn't figure out a way to go head-first without bumping her head, so she backed her way in butt first. I think this shows promising reasoning skills! Of course then she was stuck and daddy had to rescue her!




And here is bathtime in the sink! Gaby's picture is below, notice the similar face!




4 comments:

Laura Smith said...

I love this! Whew it is getting active around here too. Just this weekend Juel took off. Now I have two wild ones to keep out of things. I LOVE those pictures in the sink.

The Sigmons said...

I love that little girl!

Michelle Day said...

Very cute little girl!

Unmadebeds said...

So cute! Can't wait for her to really get moving! She could give ya'll a run for your money.