* Went to the gym 2 times last week...I had wanted to do 3 but just didn't make it, my goal is to do 2 mornings again this week. Getting up at 5:30 just plain stinks!
* Had a doctor visit last week and my BP was normal 110/84 which is a good bit DOWN from my visit 1 month ago, so that was GREAT news! Maybe I will be able to make the Black Friday sales after Thanksgiving if this continues!!!!
*Gabriel fell running up the steps outside Thursday and smashed his nose. The doctor doesn't think it is broken, but we are waiting for the swelling to go down to assess the damages. Poor guy, he is super clumsy like his mom! Really hoping all is ok with it....it looks bad :(
* Went to a huge kids consignment with mom on Thursday and got lots of good stuff for both the kiddos, there is SOOO much more girl stuff, let me tell ya, but it seems like it is ALL pink. Not that I have a problem with her wearing SOME pink but I would like her wardrobe to have a little variety! Going to another big sale this Friday and my plan is to only get stuff that is other colors! I also really like clothes that look more little girlish vs. babyish.
*Took Gaby to his first b-day party for a non-family member. It was for one of his friends from school and he had a blast! Went for a boat ride, grilled out, cake and ice cream, the whole she-bang! Pics to follow....
*Went out to the campground Friday night...Lots of fun but it has just been too hot for me to go every night. We will be out there again this week and I am sure over the weekend. Don't worry Susan, I am going to bring my camera and take lots of pics and do a good post about it!
1 comment:
morgan,
i always loved old navy when e was a baby! and baby gap--they have the best {non pink} stuff that is soooo cute!! it is almost always on sale too!
i can't wait for the camp meetin post...you know that!
Post a Comment