We went to church and Mease suprised me with Paul Frank monkey chapstick, love it! And Gaby was hilarious during children's church, he told the preacher he got me a tractor for Mother's Day. We spent the afternoon visiting with mom and dad and then went to see Grandma Dot. All in all, a very fun and relaxing day, which I really needed...
As a late Mother's Day gift....I went to the doctor today for my first prenatal visit! Yep, we are expecting a baby brother or sister for Gabriel. Everything looked great on the ultrasound and the due date is 12/10. We will do a scheduled C-section the week after Thanksgiving, right around 12/1. I have been feeling pretty lousy for those of you who have been around me.. Lots of nausea and just feeling YUCKY. The doc gave me some meds for the nausea so hopefully that will help. Here is our first pic:
4 comments:
It's so cute!! I can't wait to find out what is going to be!! Congratulations!
The bagel place sounds yum!!
So cute! :)
Yippie!
That sounds like a fun Mother's Day to me, girlie.
The part about Cedric trying to {encourage} you to be nicer is Hilarious!--keep it coming, I say.
--Does this mean you should continue to be mean? hmmm...
Yeah!! Congrats on the new baby!!! Glad you had a wonderful mother's day!
Yeah! Congrats! Hope the yuckies go away soon!
Post a Comment