Happy Birthday wishes to both my mom and dad!!! I won't tell you how old they are, just that he is 3 years older. Also Happy Anniversary to my Uncle Mitchell and Aunt Rita (Mease's parents) :)
I hate Sunday afternoons, around this time of day I always just start dreading getting up on Monday to go to work...Hopefully this will change after I start my new job on 4/20, maybe I won't hate Sundays so bad....Found out I am getting a lap-top with wireless card, cell phone, and PDA for my new job (please oh please let it be a blackberry!!!!) Not to mention my state car, which I just know is going to be a white Ford Taurus...I am keeping my fingers crossed for a Prius, those energy efficient hybrids, I think they are so ugly that they are cute!
Let's see...Gabriel is feeling a LOT better, thank you all for the get-well wishes! He is still not eating much at all and looks SKINNY (his diapers are loose), but he is drinking lots and hopefully his appetite will pick back up soon. He has been playing outside some today, riding the tractor with dad, and I can tell he is LOVING this warm weather. The boy loves to be outside as much as we will let him, which makes me very happy. I don't want him to be one of those lazy kids who only wants to stay inside and play video games.
Speaking of appetites, I hope mine takes some advice from his....Mom, dad, Cedric and me are turning over a healthy leaf tomorrow...I just got back from the grocery store where I stocked up on chicken, tuna, veggies, fruits, etc....no wine or beer, not a lot of carbs, just the good stuff like brown rice, WW bread, etc. Tonight I guess I will have to finish off a bottle of white zin, since I can't have it for awhile....We have all gotten too fat, and I am sick of not being able to wear a whole closet full of cute clothes...It is just ridiculous that probably 10 pounds or so is keeping me from wearing almost everything I own....something has got to give...I think I am FINALLY ready to do something about it....I am hoping to join the gym once I get settled into the new job, that should help too, considering I really haven't exercised since Gabriel was born...actually even before that...I was going to the gym up until October or so when I was pregnant but then the swelling began...so it has been a LONG LONG time.....I will keep you posted on our progress :)
Heels advanced to the Sweet Sixteen and will play Gonzaga next to make it to the "ELITE EIGHT"...I am really hoping this is our year, I want Tyler Hansbrough to get his NCAA championship so bad, he is my all time favorite Tarheel! I got a new old ram tee-shirt at Dick's this weekend, it is so cute and I have decided it is my good luck tee, I am going to keep wearing it for each UNC game....
My birthday is next Saturday...mom and I are off on Friday and are going to spend the day doing a little birthday shopping, I can't wait!
Alright, I am going outside to enjoy this beautiful afternoon!
3 comments:
Morgan,
I almost posted this SAME POST yesterday.
I was feeling it too.
Mine was going to be called the Sunday scramble. I always feel like i need to make sure that
1. my whole house is clean
2. the laundry is all done
3. ihave everything i could possibly need all week at work...
the list goes on.
then I begin to lament the too-short weekend.
good luck with the health kick! :)
Hey! Hope Gabe starts to eat more! I have a love/hate relationship with Sundays too!!!
Morgan,
It's me again! Happy birthday tomorrow! ;)
Have a good day.
Your new job is making ME nervous. HA! I cannot wait until you blog about it.
Vicarious living.
Post a Comment