Gosh, is anyone else in shock that tomorrow is already the 4th of July? WTF???? Where is the summer going?? Really, I just can't believe it. But speaking of the 4th, we do have an exciting day planned. We begin the day at lunch with a big traditional cook-out at my grandma's house, down on the lake. Lot of good food and we may let Gabriel try out the lake. After that, we head to Uncle Mark's pool...we are having barbecue for dinner and there are rumours of a frozen margarita machine.....sounds like a recipe for a good time to me!!!! Big fireworks show on the lake tomorrow night that we may try and check out. Also, I am going to try out some of those Bud Light Lime beers tomorrow. They look good to me and since I am really watching my diet these days, beer has been a no-no. But tomorrow IS a holiday, so I am going to indulge in a few...Let's see, what else....this week has been pretty uneventful...I have been cleaning up around the house and trying to get stuff together for our beach trip, which is only 2 weeks away now.
Oh, I do have some big news...Guess who is going to be Aunt Moo???? Me!!!! Zach and Nicole are expecting, due date is February 16th! I am so excited for them and ready to have some company in the momma and daddy club!
2 comments:
I was getting worried about you-no blog this week!
Yay! Now I'll have another kid to spoil and play with! Congrats!!
Seeya sooN!
That is great about Zach and Nicole!
It will be fun for Gabe to have a cousin his age.
It seems like ya'll are going to have abusy fourth of july!! fun too.:)
Tell cedric and rocky hello.
susan
Post a Comment