Monday, January 28, 2008
Finally More Pictures!
Ok, everyone has been emailing and wanting more pictures....Finally I have uploaded them to the computer...Being a mom is a LOT more time consuming than what I thought it would be! It is 1:00 and I am still in my pajamas. The morning has been spent feeding and changing Gabriel and managing to do a load of his laundry. I have just put him down for a nap (i hope) and thought I would get on here and do a little blogging! Maybe if I am lucky I can squeeze in a shower before he wakes up!!
Seriously though, things are going good. We are still not sleeping much at night, which is really wearing Cedric and me down, especially Cedric, since he does have to get up and go to work everyday. Hopefully this will improve :) I am really trying to keep Gabriel awake as much as possible during the day so that he (and WE) can get some sleep at night like normal people!!! Any tips from other moms are welcome!
Gabriel went back to the doctor on Thursday. He has grown 2 inches (now 21 1/2) and weighs 8 lbs, 9 oz. They want him to gain a little more than that though so I am really trying to feed him a lot. He is 50% for weight, 75% for height, and 90% for his head size-- ha ha!!! We go back on Valentine's Day. I go back for my for week check up next Friday, the 8th. Hopefully I will get an ALL-CLEAR for activity. I can at least drive now, which is nice.
Ok, he is awake and now sitting on my lap, I guess this is his first official blog. I will try and do better on updates. Hope everyone is doing great and have a good week!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Thank you for the updates! You do them when you can, we all understand where your time is now and when you get a moment, it doesn't have to be for us! But I am sure glad you gave us some pics!! He is sooo handsome!!
Not only is Gabriel super cute, he also takes really good pictures! I love his cute little expressions!
Morgan- He seems to have changed even since we met him! I love watching these pictures, especially because I really wish I was there with him!! And you my dear friend! I miss you both, but think of you every single day. I love you! Aunt La La
Thanks for the updates! He looks so different! Glad to hear that things are going well. Rumor has it that babies who sleep well during the day, sleep well at night. Hadley was not most babies though, so she only napped for 30 mins. here and there. Good luck with the sleeping. It gets better! He's soooo cute!
Post a Comment