
Happy Birthday to Cedric, he turned 32 today! He had to work, so I will get to celebrate with him when he gets home tonight. Mom made him his favorite pound cake and I have him a bottle of his favorite wine chilling in the fridge (Duplin Scuppernong wine--good, but a little too sweet for my taste).... Then, we are taking him out to dinner to celebrate with my side of the family on Thursday night,when he is off work! He is getting a cool gift from my mom and dad, I will tell ya what it is later, in case he reads this before Thursday. I will be turning 30 in March, man, I feel like we are getting old! Remember when you were young and people that were 30 seemed so old..not the case anymore, we are those old people!
Anyways, this week has been a busy one so far.....I am headed to the beach this weekend with my parents, I am hoping to get a little bit of my Christmas shopping done, I need to get it done early this year. Monday is an optional teacher workday and I am opting not to work, so I will have a long weekend...Then I work Tuesday and am off again on Wednesday for Cedric's cornea transplant. Please keep him in your thoughts next week. He is nervous about the surgery, but anxious to get it over with.
2 comments:
Happy birthday Cedric:) Can't believe he is getting a cornea transplant!! He should have listened to you.....of course!
You are in the home stretch now Morgan! You will be having your baby and I will be heading back to work. We should have planned this better.
I miss you. I totally agree about Grey's.
Talk to you soon
xo
Cedric,
good luck with your eye, and happy birthday!
does maryellen still work at s. mebane elem?
take care!
susan
Post a Comment