Thursday, July 26, 2007

We're Baaaack!

We got back into town yesterday afternoon....we were at Myrtle Beach until Sunday, then headed up to the Grove Park Inn in Asheville for the NC ABC Convention...my dad was inducted as the president for the state ABC Association!!! No, unfortunately that does not mean that we get all the free alcohol we want...but it was a ton of fun...Cedric has one more day of vacation, then he is back to work on Saturday...we are still just resting and relaxing. I will post pics and more about our trip this weekend.
Congrats to my friends Jenn and Allie! Jenn gave birth to baby girl Hadley this week!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome back to the blog!
GLAD you are watching Bret Michels !

TBG Happenings said...

LOL I am a little scared to hear about the ABC convention....I heard it is the biggest party in NC:)

Hope you are doing well.

Talk to you soon

love ya
maryellen