Tuesday, April 24, 2007

ALL ABOUT ME! (Does that really surprise anyone??)

1. IF YOU COULD BUILD A HOUSE ANYWHERE, WHERE WOULD IT BE? I would choose to build my house right on a tropical beach somewhere very private...no houses around nearby. Lots of white sand and palm trees.

2. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE ARTICLE OF CLOTHING? Right now, my favorite article of clothing is a pair of khaki capri pants that I got at Ross the other day..they are SUPER comfortable and you can wear them with anything...I have been wearing them like crazy ever since I got them...I need another pair in a different color.

3. FAVORITE PHYSICAL FEATURE OF THE _ OPPOSITE (or TARGET)_ SEX? I love a big back and strong arms--Ceddy has both of these features!

4. THE LAST CD YOU BOUGHT? Well, I didn't buy it, but the last CD I "acquired" was the Carrie Underwood CD...the last CD that Cedric bought for me was Daughtry....Can you tell I am a fan of American Idol???? Both of these CDs are good!

5. WHERE'S YOUR LEAST FAVORITE PLACE TO BE? The dentist. I hate going, especially when I have to get a filling. It is awful.

6. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE PLACE TO BE MASSAGED? Hands down, it is my neck...I carry stress there, so it always needs to be worked out.

7. WHAT'S MOST IMPORTANT, STRONG IN MIND OR STRONG IN BODY? Strong in mind is the most important, but I like a strong body too :)

8. WHAT TIME DO YOU WAKE UP IN THE MORNING? On school days, I am up by 6 at the latest...On the weekends, I usually sleep until 8 or 9.

9. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE KITCHEN APPLIANCE? Right now, I would have to say my new red blender that I received as a birthday gift from mom and dad..I look forward to using it this summer for lots of frozen drinks.

10. WHAT MAKES YOU REALLY ANGRY? Going to Wal Mart!

11. IF YOU COULD PLAY ANY INSTRUMENT, WHAT WOULD IT BE? Piano.

12. FAVORITE COLOR? Red, but a close second is Carolina Blue ( a.k.a. sky blue for all of you people who are not Tarheel fans)

13. WHICH DO YOU PREFER, SPORTS CAR OR SUV? SUV definitely...I have always wanted a big Jeep Grand Wagoneer...the old big ones with wood paneled sides

14. DO YOU BELIEVE IN AFTERLIFE? Yes.

15. FAVORITE CHILDREN'S BOOK? Hooway for Wodney Wat! It is about a rat named Rodney who cannot say his R sounds correctly. My speech kids love this book too!

16. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE SEASON? Well, when we dressed as the Four Seasons at Halloween, I was Winter, but this is not my favorite, in fact, it is my least favorite...I love summertime! I am out of school in the summer, I love being outside, having fruity cool drinks and grilling out. It is my favorite without a doubt!

17. IF YOU COULD HAVE ONE SUPER POWER, WHAT WOULD IT BE? To read peoples mind...a close second would be to have X Ray vision so I could see people with no clothes on! Although I would not want to see everyone this way!

18. IF YOU HAVE A TATTOO, WHAT IS IT? I have 2...one is a small sun, the other is a tribal colorful rainbow shaped thing on my lower back

19. CAN YOU JUGGLE? What do you think? I am one of the most uncoordinated people I know.

20. THE ONE PERSON FROM YOUR PAST YOU WISH YOU COULD GO BACK AND TALK TO? My Mamaw Lib..she always had good advice on any topic, ranging from politics to how to keep your man happy! She was truly something special and I miss her everyday.

21. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE DAY? Friday...I love being at work on Fridays because I know I am off for the next two days..I also love going to bed on Friday nights and not having to set an alarm.

22. WHAT'S IN THE TRUNK OF YOUR CAR? Gosh, all kinds of stuff...a shirt Cedric got for Christmas that I still haven't returned to Express Men, a car emergency set, a case of bottled water, an umbrella, not sure what else...

23. WHICH DO YOU PREFER, SUSHI OR HAMBURGER? SUSHI, and my favorite is the Philly Roll.

24. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CARTOON? Not really a big fan of cartoons...I used to like the Flintstones and Scooby Doo when I was a kid.

25. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE MEAL? I love to cook chicken parmiagana or any thing Italian.

26. If you could only choose one fantasy servant, who would it be (chauffeur/gardener/cook/masseuse/other)? Chauffeur. I hate to drive and am not very good at it. I have always said that if I win the lottery, I will hire someone to drive me around!

No comments: