Thursday, April 25, 2013

Disney!!

We head out to Disney for a week long vacation EARLY tomorrow morning!!!! We are all super excited and I have been doing so much prep that I really don't have too much to do today, which is nice! Bags are mostly packed, batteries are charging, and outfits are laid out for tomorrow morning. I have been reading Disney blogs for weeks and there should not be anything we need that I haven't packed! Here is a sampling of what is going with us:

Moleskin-this is some kind of foot product for blisters (never heard of it before but it is raved about online)

Wine opener- and the wine of course!

Enormous bag of light up things- light sticks, bracelets, swords, wands, rings, etc. Apparently they sell this stuff at night at Disney but it is way overpriced. I started collecting things at the dollar store awhile back and may have gone a little overboard (imagine that)

Small blender (to go with the rum and daiquiri mix)

Bag of change (quarters for the arcade and pennies for the penny press machines that are all over the parks)

Sunscreen!

2 sets of dollar store ponchos for the 4 of us

2 cameras, 1 camcorder, 1 iPad, 2 iPhones, and all the chargers

2 waterproof iPhone cases

1 Mickey autograph book

1 Minnie autograph book

Sharpies for character signatures

Minnie lanyard to hold fast passes

2 sets of Minnie ears

A TON of clothes

Can't wait to tell you all about our trip. I will try my best to blog a little at night for Laura but I am not making any promises!!!!!

No comments: