Here is a recipe that I found on Pinter@st and I gave it a try Monday night....soooo good and sooo easy....I tried not to eat many of the dumplings b/c I am watching my carbs, but they are delish, almost as good as the real thing! You gotta try this one!
4-6 boneless skinless chicken breasts (I used 4 medium sized)
2 tablespoons butter or margarine
2 cans cream of chicken soup
2 cans chicken broth
1 onion diced
1 tablespoon dried parsley
4 grands flaky refrigerator biscuits
Place chicken in crock pot. Add butter, cream of chicken soup, broth, onions, and parsley. Cook on high for 4-6 hours.
After cooking time has elapsed, take a fork and break up the chicken into pieces. Now, cut biscuits into 9 pieces. Stir into hot chicken and continue to cook for 30 minutes. Serve hot. YUMMO!
I made peas/carrots to go with this on the side. I am thinking next time I will go ahead and put the peas and carrots in when I add the biscuits. You could also do mushrooms (noone else in my house likes these) or mixed veggies.
1 comment:
yum!!
Post a Comment