Yay! She is beautiful! I hope you stay well, and that you can relax, and enjoy every second--well, most of them, of having a brand new baby! I love!! her middle name!
These pictures turned out great. I think she is so cute, I miss her already and want to know what fun outfit she is wearing today! And Gaby was adorable..he is soo soo happy and just so cute!! You can see it on that picture, I love it!!
Furthermore, Gaby's little hand wrapped around that little sister is precious! AND--Whenever you get a chance.. {ha!} I want Moore Moore, Moore!! Pictures. Love you! susan
6 comments:
Yay! She is beautiful! I hope you stay well, and that you can relax, and enjoy every second--well, most of them, of having a brand new baby!
I love!! her middle name!
I am so happy!!! She is beautiful (looks like Gabriel)!! WE LOVE YOU!
These pictures turned out great. I think she is so cute, I miss her already and want to know what fun outfit she is wearing today! And Gaby was adorable..he is soo soo happy and just so cute!! You can see it on that picture, I love it!!
So cute! Love the pink outfit with the cupcake! Cannot wait to see more. Enjoy her!
She's beautiful and I love the name! Congratulations!
Furthermore,
Gaby's little hand wrapped around that little sister is precious! AND--Whenever you get a chance.. {ha!} I want Moore Moore, Moore!! Pictures.
Love you!
susan
Post a Comment