Wednesday, July 28, 2010
Just Checkin' In
We are back from our vacation to Myrtle Beach and Raleigh...we had a WONDERFUL time but I am exhausted! We left the beach on Friday and headed straight to Laura's house in Raleigh for our annual Four Seasons Reunion Weekend. What a great time we had all visiting for the first time as a group with our little ones!!! And next year we will have two more little girls to add to the mix, how exciting!!!! Speaking of girls, mom and I have been having a blast shopping for little girl clothes..we hit the outlets at the beach and got some really cute summer things for next year CHEAP! We got back late Sunday night and then I was up early for a trip to the mountains for work on Monday...Busy week and I am just trying to make it to Friday. Pics and more from our vacation soon to come....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Morgan,
One request: pictures of the four seasons weekend! One year Melissa and I should crash the weekend...we could be La Ninya and El Ninyo or something like that...
the heat wave and a cold spell --something. ;).
I think that would be hilarious Susan!!!!!!! And a lot of fun!
morgan,
who else is having a girl? oh, and brianne looks WONDERFUL!
Post a Comment