Saturday, March 13, 2010

Pics With My New Camera!












I LOVE my new camera and have been able to get some really good shots with it. The flash is INSTANT, so I can finally get all the shots I have been trying to get, but missed. I just cannot say enough about this camera. It was well worth all the time on ebay and at the post office shipping stuff. Just love it!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The clarity and color of the pictures are amazing!! They are really crisp! I am excited for you that you got your camera :)

Susan said...

I am excited too! That is irritating to take a picture and then get the whatever the kid does next...arghh!
Gabe's little face is so sweet--I love the one with the goggle mask on riding the bike. You can just see what he is thinking! (I am a little bad-ass super hero)

Susan said...

Morgan,
I cannot wait either!! yippie! :)Andy and i are not going to eat sushi until then...so we will just be wanting some sushi soooo badly! ;)