
Happy Easter from the Moore Family! Hope you guys all have a wonderful day! We are headed to church, then to mom and dads for lunch with Measer, Mitchell and Rita. Then if the weather cooperates, we will do a little egg hunt with Gabriel. After that, it is over to Aunt Janie's for supper, then home to pack for the beach, we leave in the morning! Don't eat too much candy!!!!!
5 comments:
your too funny!
I have a great time today and at the beach!
We love you guys! Hope you had a good one!
Reminds me of the time Grandma asked Melissa if she liked chocolate. I said, "No. That's your other granddaughter." She didn't catch it, but I believe Shanda gave me an elbow.
this is funny morgan! :)tell that brown bunny hey! :)
Yeah tell the brown bunny hello for me too!!!
Travis
Post a Comment