Saturday, February 21, 2009

This and That

*I am SO glad it is the weekend, and thanks to our crazy school calendar, I have a 3 Day weekend! Everyone else in the free world was off this past Monday for President's Day, but not us....we are off this Monday, not sure what the occasion is, but I am looking forward to the day off! No big plans, just going to spend the whole day with Cedric and Gabriel, something we don't get to do very often. I always enjoy my Sunday more when I don't have to work on Monday, on a normal week, I get a feeling of doom around 5 or so, knowing it is back to the old grind the next morning.

* I went shopping last night BY MYSELF (thank you mom and dad) and finally have some new clothes that fit! I have lost most of my pregnancy weight and am about five pounds over what I was when I got pregnant, but MAN, none of my old pants fit! I think my weight has all re-adjusted!! I know I still need to lose some weight but at least now I can look good in my new clothes while I try to lose some...

*Speaking of shopping, I LOVE B@LK's. I got some really great deals last night...they had things marked down to $8.98 and then everything clearance was an additional 50% off...I got some great things for $4 and $5!!!!

*We are having a luau at school this coming Friday! I have a new blue mu-mu to wear, thanks to my friend at school Eileen! I am going to make a big fruit hat like the Chiquita Banana lady to complete the outfit! I have all the fake fruit and the hat base, now I just need to glue it all together...Don't worry, I will post pics of me in full costume!

*We are going out tonight to celebrate Mease's birthday...I am SO excited about this...pizza from UT's and then some cake from Martha (the lady who used to work at Shirley's) YUM!

HAPPY WEEKEND!

2 comments:

Susan said...

morgan,
wouldn't you love to not get that anxious sunday evening feeling?
i have always gotten that too! since i was little!
tonight, i am procrastinating putting an iep into cecas! ahhhh!!

Stacy said...

How did you lose the weight? Do I have to actually go and exercise and eat right? That's what you're going to tell me. Darn it.