* Boy I am glad tomorrow is Friday, and it has really been a short week....I was off Monday and Tuesday, had a teacher workday yesterday, so my only 2 real days of work were today and tomorrow.....but my have they been a crazy 2 days and I am EXHAUSTED! Lots going on in the way of paperwork/auditing/Medicaid billing that is making my work-life nutso....just when you think you know how to do something and have everything that you need, they change things :(
*Glad the Heels seemed to have pulled it together....thank goodness they beat Clemson in Chapel Hill last night, they have never lost to Clemson at home..at least that streak is still alive....
* Not much planned for the weekend and I am glad about that....I plan to do some laundry, run a few errands, and try to relax as much as possible (which is not a lot when you have an ACTIVE one-year old!)
* I am SO over winter and cannot wait for spring to get here.....at least it is supposed to be a little warmer tomorrow.....
Hope everyone has a great weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment