Keeping up with the lives of Cedric, Morgan,Gabriel and Elizabeth
Hey chickie don't you remember Cusatis playing this song?? Give me a call over break I have some juicy gossip for ya!
Cute. I like it because we're Italian and we have a donkey across the street. You'll have to meet him, his name is Jack :).
Merry Christmas Moore family! :)I am cleaning the heck out of my house right now, and in the break I decided to blog a bit.Hope santa is good to you!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Hey chickie don't you remember Cusatis playing this song?? Give me a call over break I have some juicy gossip for ya!
Cute. I like it because we're Italian and we have a donkey across the street. You'll have to meet him, his name is Jack :).
Merry Christmas Moore family! :)
I am cleaning the heck out of my house right now, and in the break I decided to blog a bit.
Hope santa is good to you!
Post a Comment