Thursday, December 13, 2007

Too Much Free Time!

Ok, you can tell I have a little too much spare time on my hands..I figured while I am out, I might as well learn a little bit...here is my 1st attempt at doing a slide show with pictures. These are from our baby shower with Cedric's family..It was last Saturday and we had a ton of fun! Hope it works!!!

4 comments:

Susan said...

good job!

Michelle Day said...

YEAH!! Okay, no e-mail the steps to do that because that would save sooooo much space when I have lots of pics to share!! Do it easy like:
1. click on this button
2. etc. You know me details details!!

Unmadebeds said...

Morgan, thanks for the belly pictures...so cute! Looks like the shower was fun. Great pic of you!

Susan said...

Morgan,
I tried to call you last night!
I am dying for an update!
How are you?
Susan