Sunday, December 2, 2007

Baby Shower #3!!!!

We had our 3rd baby shower today for Gabriel, given by the Parker side of my family (my mom's family)...It was given by my aunts (Rita, Carol, and Christine) and my cousin Measer. Everything was SOO cute (I especially love the cute Boston Terrier stuffed animal that Aunt Rita found) and we had such a good time!!!! The cake was made by our favorite cake maker Martha, and it was YUMMY!!! My aunt Carol made homemade butter cream mints for the first time and they were adorable and delicious--she is going to teach me how to make them too!!! We got so much cute stuff and really, I think we now have just about everything we need for baby Gabriel. It will probably take me the month or so I have left to put away everything and get it all ready for him to use!!!!! Here are some pics from the shower:





Me and Mom

Me, Anna and Abby (friends from work)

The rest of the weekend was pretty busy too...We went out Thursday night to watch the Green Bay/Dallas game, so I was up very late. Friday, Cedric and I went to Mooresville to do a little Christmas shopping. We got home around 8 and I think I was probably asleep on the sofa by 8:05, I was worn out from being out late the night before. Saturday, mom and I went to Hickory and I finished up 90% of my Christmas shopping. I still have to get stocking stuffers for Cedric and Rocky. This morning before the shower, I was feeling pretty good and wrapped all the presents I had left to wrap..So I have most everything done for Christmas, thank goodness. Tomorrow night, I am going to a breastfeeding class at the hospital. Cedric has to work, so I am bringing mom along for support! Friday and Saturday, Cedric and I have our childbirth classes at the hospital, and on Saturday afternoon, his family is giving us a shower. So this is going to be another busy week!!!! I wish I could just take a week off from work to relax some before Gabriel is born, but unfortunately that is not possible. Maybe I will at least take a day off--I am trying to make it until Friday, and if I have gotten a lot of stuff done at work, maybe I will take a personal day.......

4 comments:

Michelle Day said...

I have never seen someone so blessed with love!! 3 baby showers!!!

Laura Smith said...

Morgan- The shower looks so fun and you look great (I can barely tell you are even pregnant in the black shirt!!!) I can't wait to see all of the sweet gifts for Gabriel! I love you!
La

Susan said...

Morgan,
That cake looks so good! I want to eat an entire icing bootie :).
I wish you would update this thing every day b/c I want to read about you! voyeuristic? Is that how you spell that?
Please email me ya'll's address one more time. I cleaned out my email, and I did not save that email! AHHH!!
I am thinking about ya! Take care,
Susan

Unmadebeds said...

That ticker at the top of your blog is freaking me out! Every time I check your blog I can't believe how far along you are! 23 days?!?! Are you just about to die waiting? It drove me crazy! I was thrilled to go a week early! You better have Cedric post or text as soon as it happens! I can't wait to see little Gabriel!
ps- How about some belly pictures?!?! Turn to the side so we can all see how cute you look!