Thursday, May 3, 2007

Wish I Was There.....


Zach and Nicole are finishing up their honeymoon in Hawaii..probably enjoying fruity drinks out of a pineapple right as I am writing this from my desk....wish I was there instead of here :( It is the end of the school year and that means one thing....EOGs and testing! Yuck! I will be at a conference on Autism next Monday-Thursday...let's hope that it is a good one, since I will be there for 4 straight days...then after that, it is back to school on Friday. The next day, May 12th, is the party. Yeah! I can't believe it is almost here, this year has really gone by pretty fast. I am ready for the weekend...we are going on Friday to the tattoo parlor...nothing for me this time, but I think Martin is getting a panther on his upper arm...Not sure about Cedric, it wouldn't surprise me if he ended up getting something, but who knows what? Saturday night, we are having a fish fry/suprise birthday party for my dad's uncle. What you guys got going on this weekend???

No comments: